Saturday, April 9, 2011

I bought this sofa on Craig's list there is a rocking chair that goes with it.  I covered it in a beautiful quilted white fabric.  I will be selling it because we need to use this room as a bedroom.  I would like to keep it but I don't have a room for it.  The sofa was  easy to cover because the back and the seat can be removed  from the sides.  I will be selling the coffee table also.  I found the top in a store in Michigan and the bottom in Florida. I was not sure if it would work or fit but the price on the bottom half was only 5.00 so it was worth it to bring it home and see what it would look like.  It was so much better.  I love the way it turned out  and wish I had a  room  for it.   

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! Welcome to blogging. FYI every Monday I host a newbie linky party and I would love for you to join in. Great way to get your blog out there and meet some new bloggers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pieces and I'm sure you wont have any trouble selling them. If I lived nearby I'd love that coffee table!!

    ReplyDelete